Cozy Taco Soup with Ground Beef
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 T olive oil
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 3 T yellow onion, diced
- 1 can, (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- ½ packet of taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 avocado, diced
- Handful of cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil over high heat in a large skillet and then add ground beef.
- Stir beef until no longer pink, add the taco seasoning and then reduce heat to low.
- Add in pepper, onion, diced tomatoes, and water and simmer for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and distribute into bowls before topping with avocado and cilantro.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.