Keto Crispy Vanilla Protein Waffles
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 Egg
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or milk of choice
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Stevia or Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- Preheat your waffle iron and generously coat with nonstick spray or butter.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well until smooth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour waffle batter onto heated waffle maker and cook until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Top with monk fruit maple syrup, coconut butter, coconut cream, or slather with Perfect Keto Nut Butter.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.