Looking for something to shake up your breakfast routine? These Keto Egg Muffins, Frittatas, whatever you want to call them… can be modified in so many ways to give you a breakfast worth waking up for. Here I used bell peppers, spinach and mushrooms as my veggies, but feel free to use whatever is in season or strikes your fancy! I did not opt to add cheese this time, but that would be a delicious addition as well.
These muffins are also great to keep in the fridge for a quick breakfast on the go. I typically make a batch on Sunday to last through the week.
Keto Quick n’ Easy Egg Muffins
- 6 Eggs whisked
- ½ cup Breakfast Sausage, cooked
- ¼ Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cups Spinach, chopped
- ⅓ Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- ⅓ Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Mushrooms, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl add all of the ingredients, stirring together until well combined.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil and gently pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook for 20 - 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.