Keto Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia with Sauteed Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond our
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tilapia filets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, almond our, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tilapia filets on a plate and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Massage the oil into the fish, and then dredge them in the Parmesan mix, coating thoroughly.
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Place the filets inside. Put the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets.
- While the filets cook, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the spinach and sauté until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder. Cover, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Check the filets for done ness.
- Plate the spinach with the filets on top and serve immediately, garnished with the parsley.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.