Keto Avocado Chicken Burger
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1⁄2 cup almond our
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lettuce wraps
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, almond our, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the avocado, gently incorporating into the meat while forming four patties. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil for about 1 minute. Add the patties to the skillet.
- Cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve on a low-carb bun, in a lettuce wrap (if using), or on its own.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.