This Keto Super Quick Scramble recipe serves as a reminder that making healthy lifestyle changes does not have to be overwhelming and complicated. The breakfast concept is simple: eggs, protein, healthy fats and veggies. Here I chopped up and sauteed some mushrooms, bell peppers, added in some deli ham, cheese, and spinach with scrambled eggs, and the result is an easy, delicious and healthy Keto meal to start to the day.
Keto Super Quick Scramble
- 3 eggs whisked
- 4 baby bella mushrooms
- ¼ cup red bell peppers
- ½ cup of spinach
- 2 slices of deli ham
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chop up the vegetables and the ham.
- Place ½ tablespoon of butter into a frying pan and melt. Saute the vegetables and ham.
- Place the whisked eggs into a separate frying pan with the other ½ tablespoon of butter. Cook on medium heat and keep stirring to prevent overcooking.
- Once the eggs are cooked, season them with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lastly, add the sauteed vegetables and ham in with the eggs and mix. Serve immediately
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.