Keto Low-Carb Chili
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp chopped shallots
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ lb ground pork sausage
- 2 green bell peppers coarsely chopped
- 4 Tbsp Better Than Bouillon chili base
- ½ cup red wine
- ½ cup kidney beans
- 2 Tbsp chili powder or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz cheddar cheese grated (about 1 cup)
- Heat olive oil in stockpot. Add garlic, shallots, and celery. Saute briefly. Add ground beef and pork sausage. Cook, stirring to break up lumps until the meat is browned. Add peppers. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until peppers are soft. Add all other ingredients except cheese. Simmer for 30 minutes, or until desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve sprinkled with grated cheddar cheese.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.