Keto Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoon olive tapenade
- ¾ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add pork, oil, lemon pepper, and oregano in a zip-lock bag and rub well and place in a refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from zip-lock bag and make lengthwise cut through the center of the tenderloin.
- Spread olive tapenade on half tenderloin and sprinkle with crumbled cheese.
- Fold another half of meat over to the original shape of tenderloin.
- Tie close pork tenderloin with twine at 2-inch intervals.
- Grill pork tenderloin on a hot grill for 20 minutes. Turn tenderloin once during grilling.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.