Keto Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅓-½ cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325. Set wire cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- After patting chicken dry with paper towels, place them in a gallon sized ziplock and add in your tapioca flour/starch, salt and pepper. Shake vigorously to coat drumsticks.
- Place drumsticks on prepared cooling rack (on top of baking sheet). Cook at 325 for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, increase temperature to 425 degrees to cook for another 30 minutes. While drumsticks are cooking, melt butter and combine with buffalo sauce in a medium bowl.
- Remove drumsticks from oven and coat with buffalo and butter sauce in the medium bowl. Return drumsticks to baking sheet and cook for 5 more minutes.