Keto Goat Cheese Stuffed Roasted Peppers
- 3/4 cup goat cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 sweet cherry peppers stemmed and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the goat cheese, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper, with a spoon, and the peppers with the goat cheese mixture.
- Place the peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the peppers with the olive oil.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the peppers are browned and the cheese is bubbling.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.