Keto Ground Beef with Zucchini Stew (Crock Pot)
- 1/4 cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 green onions diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 zucchini diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 3 cups water
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, beef, and pinch of salt: sauté about 5 - 6 minutes stir-ring frequently.
- Add the zucchini, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste: stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to your Slow Cooker.
- Pour the water and stir well.
- Cover the lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.