Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus
- 1 extra-large, or 2 large sweet potatoes/yams
- 2 whole roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Wash, peel and cube sweet potato. Season sweet potato cubes with paprika, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste. Roast until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Allow sweet potatoes to cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled, add to a food processor or strong blender sweet potatoes, red peppers, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and additional seasonings to taste. Puree until smooth. Tip: Add small amounts of water to thin out hummus, if necessary.
- Serve with fruit and veggie slices or spread on a sandwich. Store leftovers in fridge for up to four days. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.