Caramelized Roasted Parsnips
- 1 parsnip
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large red onion
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Chop the ends off the parsnip and carrot. Cut them both into wedges, approx. 1cm thick.
- Cut the onion in half, then slice into ½ cm pieces.
- Place the parsnip, carrot and onion pieces into an oven proof baking dish.
- Add the honey and olive oil over the veggies. Season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned and caramelised.
- Remove from the oven and serve with preferred main dish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.