Keto Rainbow Soup
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 green onion only green parts finely chopped
- cloves garlic chopped 2 2lbs. of broccoli, stems
- peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 4 cups water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sauté green onion for 3-4 minutes; add the gar-lic and pinch of salt; sauté 1-2 minutes; stir well.
- Add the broccoli, basil, and ginger; cover with water. Sea- son it with the salt and pepper.
- Bring soup to boil, reduce the heat and cook covered 10- 15 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
- Transfer soup to the blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.