Keto Creamy Kale and Broccoli Soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions finely chopped only green parts
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 lb broccoli2 cups kale finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 -3 cups water
- 3 Tbsp butter grass-fed
- Heat the oil in a large pot and sauté chopped green onion and celery for about 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, celery, and kale. Season the salt and pepper to taste, and add the ground ginger.
- Pour water to cover vegetables, cover and boil for 4 to 5 min- utes, un-til tender.
- Once everything is cooked through, add the butter and beat until a soft cream is reached.
- Adjust salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 5gFat: 14g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!