Crock Pot Cuban Beef
- 2 lb beef chuck roast
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 poblano pepper,chopped
- 1 medium white onion, one half thinly sliced, and the other half chopped
- 16 oz can tomato paste
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T cumin
- 1 T oregano
- 1 T garlic
- 1 T smoked paprika
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once olive oil is shimmering hot, sear chuck roast for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place chuck roast (with oil and drippings from pan) in crock-pot. Add poblano pepper and sliced onion. Pour in beef broth and tomato paste. Add cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, and garlic. Stir ingredients. Place lid on crock-pot, and heat on low 6-8 hours.
- Once beef is fork-tender, shred on a large plate, using two forks. Return to crock-pot for 30 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice with chopped onion, cilantro, and a lime wedge. Pan-fried plantain slices would also compliment this Cuban dish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.