Keto Fried Chicken With Broccoli
- 9 oz. broccoli
- 3½ oz. butter
- ⅔ lb boneless chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise, for serving (optional)
- Rinse and trim the broccoli. Cut into smaller pieces, including the stem.
- Heat up a generous dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the chicken and the broccoli.
- Season the chicken and fry over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Add more butter and put the broccoli in the same frying pan. Fry for another couple of minutes.
- Season to taste and serve with the remaining butter.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.