- 2 lbs. of apples
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ⅔ cup Xylitol
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Allspice
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Flax seed
- 2 tbsp Egg whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Core and slice apples.
- Toss apples with a light sprinkle of cinnamon before placing in 8×11 (inch) glass dish
- Separately, mix the egg whites and the flax seed together and let sit until needed
- Add all remaining dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix up with a fork
- Next add melted extra virgin coconut oil and vanilla along with the egg white & flax mixture
- Mix together with fork until it creates a nice crumble
- Spread evenly across the apples in the dish until completely covered
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once finished, let cool for at least another 30 minutes or so.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.