Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- ½ cup Xylitol
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Tap Water
- 6 large Eggs, Whole
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 8 servings Bread, recipe above, cut into large cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously butter a 9×9 -inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and xylitol.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring coconut cream, water, vanilla and cinnamon to a boil. Slowly whisk hot cream mixture into egg mixture. Add bread and toss well. Let stand 10 minutes, turning occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- Transfer pudding mixture into to prepared pan. Place pan in a larger roasting pan, fill the outer pan with enough hot water to come halfway up the sides of the pudding pan.
- Bake for until set, about 55 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or chilled. Makes 6 servings.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.