Keto Fried Eggs With Kale & Pork
- ½ lb kale
- 3 oz. butter
- 6 oz. smoked pork belly or bacon
- 4 tablespoons frozen cranberries
- 1 oz. pecans or walnuts
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Trim and chop the kale into large squares. (Pre-washed baby kale is a terrific shortcut.) Melt two thirds of the butter in a frying pan and fry the kale quickly on high heat until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove the kale from the frying pan and set aside. Sear the pork belly or bacon in the same frying pan until crispy.
- Lower the heat. Return the sautéed kale to the pan and add the cranberries and nuts. Stir until warmed through. Reserve in a bowl.
- Turn up the heat and fry the eggs in the rest of the butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Plate two fried eggs with each portion of greens and serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.