Hearty Hungarian Goulash
- 2 lbs Chuck roast, cubed
- 4 whole carrots, cut into large chunks
- 8 oz canned plum tomatoes, crushed by hand
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 T paprika
- 1 T cumin
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T minced garlic
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 cups bone broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coconut oil to brown meat
- Coat large pan with enough coconut oil to line the bottom. Brown cubes of chuck steak over high heat in batches, about 2 minutes a side.
- Chop carrots and onion. Hand crush tomatoes (like the Italians do!) Add carrots, onion and tomato to slow cooker.
- Add meat, seasonings, garlic, mustard and bone broth to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low 8-10 hours.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.