Keto Crispy Chicken Oregano with Coconut Coating
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thigh
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- Cut the chicken thigh into slices then set aside.
- Crack the eggs then place the eggs in a bowl.
- Season the eggs with pepper and oregano then stir well.
- Next, add almond flour to the seasoned eggs then mix until combined.
- Dip the sliced chicken into the egg mixture then roll in the grated coconut. Make sure that the chicken is completely coated with the grated coconut.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Put the coated chicken into the frying pan then fry until cooked.
- Once it is done, remove the chicken from the frying pan strain the oil.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve the chicken warm.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.