Keto Coconut Creamy Chicken Cheese
- ¾ lb. boneless chicken thighs
- 2½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into medium pieces then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic then sauté until lightly golden and aromatic.
- Add the boneless chicken thighs to the skillet then stir until wilted.
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken then bring to boil.
- Cook until the chicken is completely done.
- Pour coconut milk over the chicken and season with Italian seasoning.
- Add chopped spinach and cherry tomatoes to the skillet. Stir until just wilted.
- Transfer the cooked chicken together with the gravy and vegetables to a serving dish then quickly sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.