Keto Chicken Tomato Soup with Mushroom
- ¾ lb. boneless chicken thigh
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup chopped mushroom
- 2 tablespoons chopped celeries
- Cut the boneless chicken thigh into small pieces then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in chopped onion and sauté until aromatic and lightly golden brown.
- Add chicken to the skillet then sauté until just wilted.
- Pour water over the chicken then season the soup with pepper and nutmeg. Stir well then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook the soup until the chicken is completely seasoned.
- Pour tomato puree over the chicken and add chopped mushroom to the soup. Bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, transfer the chicken soup to a serving bowl then sprinkle chopped celeries on top.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.