Keto Ghosts in Graveyard
- 2 medium avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ¼ cup stevia
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbs. sugar free maple syrup
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-2 tbs. stevia
- 4 tbs. chocolate protein powder
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients, except for heavy cream and additional stevia, in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- In a bowl beat heavy cream and additional stevia with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Distribute pudding into 4 serving dishes. Place whipped cream into zip-lock bag with one corner cut off to create a piping bag.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of protein powder on top of pudding. Pipe whipped cream on one side of pudding to make “ghost.” Place 2 mini chocolate chips for eyes on each ghost.
- Serve immediately after.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.