Keto Stuffed Peppers
- 10 oz. Italian ground sausage
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs. grass fed butter
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a skillet brown ground sausage over medium heat until cooked through, about 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet, add diced onion and garlic. Cook for about 5minutes until clear and soft. Add riced cauliflower, season to taste, cook for about 3 more minutes or until just colored. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl mix cooked sausage and cauliflower mixture. Add shredded cheese, toss until just combined.
- Cut the tops off of bell peppers and remove seeds. Fill each pepper with sausage mixture until full, careful to not over-fill.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place peppers into dish, bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Top with sliced mozzarella and continue cooking for 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.