Chocolate Chunk Bars
- ¼ cup Melted Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ⅓ cup Honey Mix
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs, Slightly Beaten
- ¼ cup Unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 oz Dark chocolate bar, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup coconut flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together extra virgin coconut oil, Honey Mix, vanilla, eggs, and almond milk. In a separate medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined and batter is smooth. Fold in chopped chocolate, reserved a few tablespoons for sprinkling on top if desired.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown and knife comes out with a few crumbs attached. The batter may look like it’s not all the way cooked but it will be. DO NOT OVERBAKE or it will result in dried out bars and no one likes that! I always bake mine for 20 minutes and don’t have any problems. Cool bars on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes so that they settle a bit, then cut into 16 squares. Enjoy!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.