Keto Curried Chicken Salad with Bell Peppers & Blueberries
- 1 chicken breast diced into small pieces
- 1/4 onion diced and cooked in coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced into small pieces
- 1/2 zucchini or cucumber diced into small cubes
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds approx. 5 (or use sliced almonds)
- 14 blueberries approx. 35 (or another berry)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (from cans
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons (4 cilantro finely chopped
- Coconut oil to cook with
- Lettuce leaves to serve with
- Cook the diced chicken in 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil until the chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Place the cooked chicken pieces into a bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add into the bowl the diced bell pepper, cucumber or zucchini, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, and optional cooked onion pieces.
- Mix together with the coconut cream, curry powder, salt to taste, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve with lettuce leaves or by itself.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.