Keto Tuna Cheese Steak with Asparagus Lemon Salad
- 1 lb. tuna fillet
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ handful asparagus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat a saucepan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Sprinkle pepper over the tuna and place the tuna in the saucepan.
- Cook the tuna for approximately 4 minutes or until opaque then flip it.
- Continue cooking the tuna for another 4 minutes or until the tuna is lightly golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the tuna from the saucepan then place on a serving dish.
- Next, cut and trim the asparagus then sauté with the remaining olive oil.
- Once it is done, place the asparagus next to the tuna then set aside.
- Quickly combine mayonnaise with lemon juice and grated lemon zest then stir well.
- Drizzle the lemon mayonnaise over the tuna and asparagus then sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.