Keto Croque Madame
- 4 oz cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 2 slices of smoked deli ham
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese or other cheese of your liking
- ¼ finely chopped red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl Mix in the cottage cheese Add ground psyllium husk powder while stirring to incorporate it smoothly, without lumps Let the mixture rest for five minutes until the batter has thickened.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat Add a generous amount of butter and fry the batter like small pancakes for a couple of minutes on each side, until they are golden Make two pancakes per serving.
- Assemble a sandwich with sliced ham and cheese between two of the warm pancakes Add finely chopped onion on top.
- Rinse and dry spinach Mix oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a simple vinaigrette.
- Add more butter to the frying pan and fry an egg to serve atop each sandwich.
- Serve each Croque Madame warm beside spinach dressed with the simple vinaigrette.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.