Keto Garlicky Chicken Asparagus
- 1½ lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ lb. chopped asparagus
- 1 fresh lemon
- Preheat an oven to 250°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Next, cut the boneless chicken thighs into medium cubes then set aside.
- Combine extra virgin olive oil with lemon juice, minced garlic, oregano, and black pepper then mix well.
- Rub the boneless chicken thighs with the spice mixture then spread on the prepared baking tray.
- Sprinkle asparagus over the chicken then arrange sliced lemon on top.
- Bake the chicken for approximately 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.