Keto Cheesy Chicken Zucchini in Savory Coconut Gravy
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into cubes then set aside.
- Next, preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, add chicken cubes to the skillet and sauté until wilted. Cook until the chicken is done.
- Remove the cooked chicken from the skillet and place on a plate.
- Next, stir in minced garlic to the skillet then sauté until lightly golden brown and aromatic.
- After that, pour coconut milk into the skillet and season with black pepper and Italian seasoning. Bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, put the cooked chicken and sliced zucchini to the skillet and stir until the chicken is completely coated with the seasoned coconut milk.
- Transfer the cooked chicken and the gravy to a serving dish then sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.