Keto Grilled Chicken Thighs Rosemary
- 1½ lbs. chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Combine balsamic vinegar with extra virgin olive oil then season with minced garlic, thyme, pepper, and chopped rosemary.
- Rub the chicken thighs with the spice mixture then let it rest for approximately 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat a grill over medium heat then wait until it is ready.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs on the grill then grill until all sides of the chicken are golden brown and cooked through. Brush the chicken thighs with the marinade once every 5 minutes.
- Once it is done, remove the chicken from the grill and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.