Sometimes smoothies are more fun to eat in a bowl! Smoothie bowls are simply thicker smoothie mixtures that you can eat with a spoon. Adding nuts or seeds and coconut on top add nice crunchy texture. (Omit for liquid only fast days)
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups non-dairy milk coconut, hemp, almond, pea, soy, rice
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pure maple syrup or honey to taste
- 1 tablespoon roasted pumpkin seeds sunflower seeds, or raw nuts
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- Add non-dairy milk, banana, pineapple, mango, vanilla to a blender and combine until smooth.
- Add a small amount of maple syrup or honey to taste if needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with nuts, seeds and coconut during phase 1 and 2
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.