A classic combination of nut butters and banana. Vegan, creamy, and delicious.
This recipe can be made like a milkshake or a smoothie consistency with the
addition of ice.
Peanut Butter Smoothie
- ½ cup non-dairy milk hemp, coconut, almond, rice, soy, pea
- 1 tablespoon all natural peanut or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ medium avocado
- Stevia to taste
- ¼ cup ice or frozen banana (optional)
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all your ingredients, except the ice or frozen banana, and blend well.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add enough milk to reach your desired consistency. If too thin, add some extra ice or frozen banana.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.