Keto Baked Ham & Egg Muffin Cups
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- 4 slices ham thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- Sprinkle of salt
- Grinding of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Divide melted oil between 4 muffin cups brushing the oil up and around the sides of each cup.
- Line each muffin cup with a slice of ham then crack an egg into each ham-lined cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes for soft yokes (a little less if you like your yokes runny and a bit more if you want them hard).
- Remove from oven and cool for a minute. Remove from tins being careful and serve immediately
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.