Keto Italian Meatballs With Mozzarella Cheese
- 1½ lbs chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 2 oz. butter, for frying
- 3 oz. red pesto or green pesto
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 tablespoons pitted olives
- 8 oz. feta cheese, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 5⅓ oz. leafy greens
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breats into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces, in batches, on medium high heat until golden brown.
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl. Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.