Tomato Chicken Stew with Baby Spinach
- 1 lb. chopped boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Once it is hot, stir in minced garlic then sauté until lightly golden and aromatic.
- Next, add chopped boneless chicken thighs to the skillet and sauté until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Season the chicken with oregano and pepper then pour water over the chicken. Bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the chicken is tender and the water is completely absorbed into the chicken.
- Pour coconut milk into the skillet and add halved cherry tomatoes to the stew. Bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, add chopped baby spinach to the skillet and stir well.
- Remove the chicken stew from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.