Keto Marinated Chicken Lemon Jalapeno
- 1½ lbs. chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine extra virgin olive oil with lemon juice then season with onion, jalapeno, minced garlic, thyme, and cinnamon. Stir well.
- Store in the fridge to keep it fresh.
- After 2 hours, remove the marinated chicken from the fridge and thaw at room temperature.
- In the meantime, preheat a grill over medium heat then wait until it is ready.
- Place the marinated chicken thighs on the grill until cooked through. Occasionally, brush the chicken thighs with the remaining marinade.
- Remove the grilled chicken thighs from the grill and arrange on a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.