Keto Crispy Almond Chicken with Tomato Onion Sauce
- ¾ lb. boneless chicken thighs
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup tomato puree
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cut the boneless chicken thighs into thin slices then set aside.
- Crack the egg then place in a bowl. Beat until incorporated.
- Dip the sliced chicken in the beaten egg then roll in the almond flour. Repeat with the remaining chicken and almond flour.
- After that, preheat a pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the coated chicken into the pan then fry lightly golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Discard the excessive oil.
- Arrange the fried chicken on a serving dish then set aside.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil then pour into a saucepan.
- Stir in chopped onion then sauté until lightly golden brown and aromatic.
- Next, add tomato puree to the saucepan then season with pepper. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Once it is done, remove the sauce from heat then drizzle the tomato sauce over the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.