Savory stuffed mushrooms are easier to make than you might think. Choose large crimini or baby bella for optimal stuffing capacity.
- 12 whole mushrooms about 2-inches in diameter
- ¼ cup olive oil divided
- ¼ cup finely yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley plus more for garnish
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Gently wipe any dirt off the mushrooms with a paper towel or dish towel.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Cut off and discard the tough tips and finely chop the stems.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, chopped mushroom stems, and parsley to the skillet with a pinch of salt. Cook until ingredients are softened, stirring occasionally, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sautéed mushroom mixture with the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the mushrooms in a baking dish. Stuff them with the mixture, pressing down to get as much as possible.
- Drizzle the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil on top of the stuffed mushrooms.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil.
- Bake at 375°F degrees for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10-15 more minutes, until mushrooms are golden and bubbling.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.