Keto Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 cups chicken broth (approx 720ml)
- 1 chicken breast chopped into small pieces (approx 240g or 0.5 lb)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 stalk of celery chopped (approx 57g)
- 1 green onion chopped (approx 10g)
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped (approx 15g)
- 1 zucchini peeled
- Dice the chicken breast.
- Add the avocado oil into a saucepan and saute the diced chicken in there until cooked.
- Add chicken broth to the same saucepan and simmer.
- Chop the celery and add it into the saucepan.
- Chop the green onions and add it into the saucepan.
- Chop the cilantro and put it aside for the moment.
- Create zucchini noodles – I used a potato peeler to create long strands, but other options include using a spiralizer or a food processor with the shredding attachment.
- Add zucchini noodles and cilantro to the pot.
- Simmer for a few more minutes, add salt to taste, and serve immediately
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.