Keto Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup crushed ice divided
- 1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter (such as PB2)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a blender, place 1⁄2 cup of ice. Add the powdered peanut butter and heavy cream. Blend to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, almond milk, and remaining 1⁄2 cup of ice.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth, and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.