- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 14 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 15 oz Canned pumpkin (no salt)
- ¼ cup Xylitol
- 1 pinch Stevia
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp Ginger (Ground)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg (Ground)
- ¾ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 6 ramekins; set aside. You will also need a pan big enough to accommodate all the ramekins and deep enough to hold 1-inch of water without spilling into the ramekins.
- Whisk the whole eggs and yolks with the coconut milk and vanilla in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pot combine the pumpkin, xylitol, maple syrup, ginger, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Cook over medium-high heat until reduced slightly, fragrant and shiny; about 15 minutes stirring often to prevent burning on the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat and quickly whisk in the egg mixture.
- Divide mixture into 6 ramekins (do not overfill) and place in a deep sided pan. Fill the pan with hot water until it reaches about 1-inch up the side of the ramekins. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes at 400°F then reduce heat to 300°F and cook an additional 25-30 minutes or until the centers jiggle only slightly in the center.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit in the water bath to cool to room temperature. These are wonderful eaten warm about 20 minutes after baking or cold after being refrigerated for at least 3 hours or up to 2 days. Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap and eat within 1 week.
- Top with a dollop of coconut cream just before serving if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.