Keto Spicy Crispy Squids with Onion
- ½ lb. fresh squids
- 1 big onion
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped red chili
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- Cut the squids and onion into rings then set aside.
- Place almond flour in a bowl then season with pepper.
- Crack the egg and add to the almond flour then pour water over the almond flour. Stir until incorporated. Set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Dip the onion ring in the almond flour mixture then fry.
- Once the onion is done, do the same thing to the squids.
- Next, take about 2 tablespoons of olive oil then pour into a pan.
- Stir in minced garlic and chopped red chili then sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Add fried onion and squid rings to the pan then stir until the rings are completely seasoned.
- Remove from heat and transfer then crispy squids to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.