Keto Salmon Lemon Black Pepper with Roasted Kale Garlic
- ¾ lb. salmon fillet
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 fresh lemons
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Preheat an oven to 400°F (204°C) and prepare 2 disposable aluminum pans.
- Cut the lemons into thin slices then arrange a half of the salmon slices on the bottom of the prepared aluminum pan.
- Brush the salmon fillet with olive oil then place on the lemon slices in the aluminum pan.
- Sprinkle black pepper over the salmon then cover the salmon with the remaining lemon slices.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the salmon is opaque and cooked through.
- In the meantime, place the chopped kale in another aluminum pan then add the remaining olive oil over the kale.
- Season the kale with minced garlic and toss to combine.
- Once the salmon is done, remove it from the oven and put kale in it.
- Roast the kale for approximately 7 minutes or until done.
- Remove the kale from the oven and transfer to a serving dish together with the salmon.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.