Chocolate Swirl Roll
- ⅓ second spray coconut oil
- 1⅓ cups Xylitol
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 9 large Eggs (Whole)
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1⅓ cups Coconut Cream
- 2 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- 8 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a jellyroll pan with coconut oil spray; line with parchment, leaving a 2-inch border, spray again. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup xylitol, 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder and almond flour.
- In another large bowl, beat egg yolks with an electric mixer on high speed until pale yellow and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Turn speed down to low and slowly mix in cocoa mixture until just combined. In another bowl, beat egg whites and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold ⅓ of the whites into yolk mixture until just combined. Fold in remaining egg whites.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes, until cake springs back when lightly touched and pulls away from sides of the pan. Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- While cake is cooling, prepare filling and frosting. For the filling, whip 1 cup cream and 1½ tablespoon xylitol in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat). For the frosting, gradually combine ⅓ cup coconut cream and melted chocolate in a large bowl.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat in butter, 5 tbsp xylitol, 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder and vanilla. Beat until smooth and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Chill in refrigerator until ready to use.
- When cake is cool, slide cake from pan with parchment underneath. Place on countertop. Spread filling over cake, leaving a ½ inch border. Roll up cake from narrow end, using parchment to help.
- Cut 1-inch diagonal pieces from each end. Transfer roll to a serving platter; place cut diagonal pieces on either side to form log stumps. Set aside.
- To assemble: Use a generous dab of frosting to attach stumps to main log. Frost entire log and run fork tines through frosting to create a bark-like texture.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.