Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
- 1½ lbs small potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ t ground cinnamon
- ¼ ground ginger
- 1 T grass-fed butter (optional)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF. Line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes, chop into halves and cut each half into 3 or 4 wedges. Roughly chop the pecans.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil. combine the cinnamon and ginger in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the wedges. Toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange the wedges on the baking tray with the skin sides down. Bake for 25 minutes then remove from oven and sprinkle with butter and honey, return to the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside until slightly cooled, serve with chopped pecan.
You can add grass-fed butter for and extra creamy taste, but it also just as great without it.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.