Keto Savory Chicken-Kale Meatballs
- 1 chicken breast minced
- 1 bunch of kale leaves
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp cooking soda or baking soda optional
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Knead the mixture with your hands. The consistency should be nor too thick. Wet your hands and shape kale “meatballs”.
- Heat the oil in a frying skillet over the medium-high heat. Place the “meatballs” in the hot oil one by one.
- Fry the “meatballs” 2 -3 minutes per side. When they get golden color from one side, turn and cook from another side.
- Remove the “meatballs” with slotted spoon and place on kitchen paper.
- Serve immediately.