Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Bacon Cookies
Servings: 12 People
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup chunky almond butter
- 1 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook bacon until crispy, crumble and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, almond butter, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Add cocoa powder, baking soda, bacon crumbles, and vanilla extract mixing until well combined.
- With your hands form the dough into 12 equal-sized balls.
- Place each ball on the baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 2g